Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just joined. Paid $5. I need help in opening my old

Customer Question
iPhone. My apple id is***@******.***...
I just joined. Paid $5. I need help in opening my old iPhone. My apple id is***@******.***. can someone help me open my old phone? i do not remember my old password. Thanks
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Apple ID is***@******.*** Thank you
Hello, I just paid $5 to have help connecting my iphone. I read that for $5. I would have the help. Now I see there is an additional $39 fee??? Please explain? Thanks.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

$39 fee is for a secure remote assistance which is a optional plan. It is not necessary. Don't worry about it.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Do you have access to this email address***@******.***?

Thanks, ***** ***** forgotten my old password. Can you help me create a new one so that i can use my phone.
is my email address. Thanks
I am responding to you through this email address. it s mine.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I have your date of birth for verification purpose?

it is October 11, 1949
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Please answer these security questions

1. Where did you go the first time you flew on a plane?

2. What is the name of the street where you grew up?

Chicago. Woodlawn road.
Please reset my password. That is all I am asking. Thanks.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

It says one or more of your answers does not match the security information on file.

Are you sure that the answers which you gave me are correct?

It has been a long time. You have my dob, my credit card number, my age.. and one of my ? was correct.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Unfortunately the answers for the security questions isn't matching. In that case, I suggest you can reach Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** /1-***-***-****. They are available from 7AM to 10PM CST 7 days a week.

IMPORTANT: When you call, you’ll reach an automated system. Just say "iTunes" and then say "Account" for Account Security. Then, say "Yes" when the system asks if you would like to be transferred to an advisor again say "Yes".

How about Albany Ny. for the airport, Woodlawn road. North avenue, Burlington Vermont for the address... Please try these two answers.
I feel that I am going around in circles here. Not happy. :-{
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

I understand your concern here but the major issue is when we try different answers on consecutive attempts, there are chances that Apple may disable your Apple ID. That is the only reason for me to suggest the Apple account security team regarding this issue.