Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am locked out of my gmail account. How do i get back in?

Customer Question
I am locked out...

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes we are.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The account I really need we have nothing... not logged in anywhere. We keep submitting a form to request reset to google and we get back no reponse or they will not let us in since we do not rememebr the dat ewe ipened the account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, we have two other accounts connectd on our iphone for which we do not remember the passwords,

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Did you try to reset the password?

I have to get back to ameeting. I will try later. Thanks you for checking in.
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago

alright