Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to get into my gmail account without phone number. I…

Customer Question
Trying to get into...

Trying to get into my gmail account without phone number

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I was bye my tablet why

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number I don't have that number no more and I think I forgot it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want my gmail back

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

I guess you forgot your password ***** failed to reset the password ***** to lack of phone number.

When was your last successful access to the Gmail account? On which device and using what software?