Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into my email. I did that and it just keeps

I can't get into...

I can't get into my email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I did that and it just keeps saying change

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I did a security code it said it accepted then when I went back in it denied me and now I can't get a security code because I'm not connected to my Microsoft hotmail

3/8/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please tel me the part of your email address after letter @ only.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Please I need to see my emails

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bd2636b9-71b5-4753-8082-53990e487bc8

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

I am not happy with process

Please type in your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.

*****************

okay

I have fixed the issue over the phone. Thank you.

Please click Write a review and add tip and fill this out once click submit button. Thank you

Regards, Sandy