Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need help with AOL e-mail. In the upper right corner, theres…

Customer Question
Need help with AOL...

Need help with AOL e-mail. In the upper right corner, theres and up on my case a down arrow. I want to increase the size of print in my address and print msgs. How do I increase of decrease print size?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing yet!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. My msgs went down to a pin point that I couldn't even read with my mag. The during on of my sessions a 50. popped up. I toggled it up to where I though I wanted it, which in this case it came back to small. But, I could no longer access the toggle?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please press and hold the CTRL key and then scroll up and down to adjust the size and then try to print.

Please let me know if that helps or not.

I'm doing it but no reaction. I'm in the upper task bar with the following - Arrow down, .., save to pocket, blue star!.
Sorry thank you but no thank you. Do I get a solution on this site or not?
I do not want you "Securely connect" response. Again, am I going to get a solution on this site or not?

Please wait a minute.

No. I do not want Your "Securely Connect." response. Again, am I going to get a solution on this site or not? If not, just say so and I'll sign off and report the problem to AOL itself.
Are you,are you not a part of AOL?
No response within 3 min., I'll assume you are a Skam Site.

Okay, I am here.

What browser are you using? Internet explorer, google chrome or mozilla firefox or other.

That's fine. But again, are you a past of AOL itself or not. Also, am I going to get a response to my problem or not. Just "YES" or "NO." No more sales promotions.

Please click the link: Click Me

And click Change font settings on your browser.

And then please find the screenshots.

I will be standing by.

I'm using Firefox.
MS 10 is to unstable with Internet Explorer.

1. Open Firefox.

2. Click View, select Zoom, and then click either Zoom In Ctrl ++ or Zoom Out Ctrl +-to increase or decrease the text size.

Note: To reset the font setting back to its default size, hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and then tap the number 0.

To find the screenshot, please click the link:

Click Me

scroll down on that page.

And then click change font size in Firefox.

I will be standing by.

Ok. Thank you Sandy. Not displeased with you. I understand your just doing as told or directed by you super. Just the same, don't like to get on a site and be continually barraged with sales gimicks. Take care. Have a good evening. BYE!

Please ignore the remote session offer and simply reply back to me. I am ready to answer your follow up questions.

Please tell me if you're able to increase the font size or not.

If there is still any issue, I am ready to help you.

Thank you, Regards, Sandy

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this?

If yes, please let me know.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated