Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I downloaded "Dashlane" to manage my passwords, but it seems…

Customer Question
I downloaded "Dashlane" to manage...
I downloaded "Dashlane" to manage my passwords, but it seems to have screwed up all of my logins. I just uninstalled it. I have tried to reset my email password ***** times - they emailed a reset link and I entered the temporary password ***** it keeps saying it doesn't recognize either the login or password. What do you recommend I do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 month ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

How do you access your email and on which web browser?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I go to the University of Minnesota login page using Chrome
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 month ago

Try to clear the history and cache of crome and then reset Chrome to default setting close chrome and reopen it and then try.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 month ago

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, complete the rating only after the problem is fixed/resolved and if you are unable to follow any given steps please click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How do I do that? It didn't work with Internet Explorer either - I just tried it.
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 month ago

do you want me to remote connect and identify the cause and fix it right in front of you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
does that cost extra?
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 month ago

Remote assistance is an additional feature and it save a whole lot of time and money as well. You must have experienced that online tech support is costlier however we have a balanced and reasonable price as per the market survey.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 month ago

We can continue with the chat session if you do not prefer remote assistance i will walk you through with steps to fix it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you just send me the instructions instead and I will do it myself.
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 month ago

sure i will

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 month ago

tell me the problem is it with your email login?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It says "We didn't recognize your Internet ID/ and or password"
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 month ago

can you take a picture of the error screen using your mobile and post it here i just need to have a look at the error screen

Moses C
Moses C
Moses C