Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My old provider went out of business. (Aracnet. Com). I want…

Customer Question
My old provider went out...
My old provider went out of business. (Aracnet. Com). I want to change it***@******.***. I want it changed for iTunes and lcloud.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Is the old provider still working at the moment?

No they out of business
No thank you. My laptop is in for repairs

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.
How much will you charge for thi question?

I am just a technician here for your technical challenges only. As I have no any access to your billing info, please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.

JustAnswer Customer Services

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help