Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have submitted a copy of my SS 2018 Benefits Statement…

Customer Question
I have submitted a...

I have submitted a copy of my SS 2018 Benefits Statement twice, attached to an email. But Qlink keeps saying I have not submitted my proof of income. The

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My domain host is enom.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser on my computer. I am 91 and half blind and try to do things the easy way.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I know is I submitted my proof of income and Qlink emailed back and said they had received the document and would let me know in 3-5 business days. Then they email me again asking for proof of income. What else can I do?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thanks for the help.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

I need assistance in finding out why I keep sending Proof of Income to Qlink as an email attachment as they request, and they respond that they have received it and attached it to my file for evaluation, and then email me that I have not provided Proof of Income. I have emailed the attachment three times and keep getting the same run-around.
Since you don't have an answer, please refund my $5 to my Discover account. Thanks
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 5 months ago

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!