Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am in USA have Roam Mobility plan with your Sim care. My…

Customer Question
I am in USA...

I am in USA have Roam Mobility plan with your Sim care. My phone # is***-***-****. I can not text or make phone cards. Removed sim card and replaced it ind turned on flight mode then back. Still does not work.Phyllis Hicks*****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your IS***-***-****? What have you tried so far?

For 2 days

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Does it say no sim or no service at the top left?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

no it does not
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

What does it say?

it is my phone which you want to come into?
it is my phone from which I can not call or text have Roam Mobility plan
Upper left hand corner says Roam Mobility
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

Is this a prepaid or post paid account?