Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My inbox files are corrupted. Aol. On laptop. Compacting.

My inbox files are...

My inbox files are corrupted

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Compacting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm getting plain text on some of my emails and my attachments are gone

3/8/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Are you using AOL Desktop Gold to access your AOL emails?

Did you try verify all your emails at mail.aol.com via web?

No, I'm using Thunderbird.
You still there?

Yes, I am here.

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Thanks for requesting remote assistance services. Please let me know what kind of computer you are using for the remote session, such as Windows PC or Mac?

Windows PC

Please click HERE from the Windows PC to start a remote session with me. Thanks.