Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I simply can't get online with aol and have been doing so…

Customer Question
I simply can't get...

I simply can't get online with aol and have been doing so for about twenty-five years with no problems

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell acer I don't know the operating system, that is what I am trying to find out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It just started less than an hour ago, and I have tried everything that has been suggested by you folks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about AOL. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

How do you typically get online?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.