Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to deactivate my gmail account. once done, is it

Customer Question
I want to deactivate...

I want to deactivate my gmail account. once done, is it permanent. Is there an option to reactivate later

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 5 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

You can delete your Google Account at any time. If you change your mind, you might not be able to recover it.

You have 2 to 3 weeks to recover your account before it is really gone forever

There are no temp deactivation options

How do i recover it in two weeks if necessary

You have to go to the recovery link HERE