Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The system asks for password, I enter it, and it says you…

Customer Question
The system asks for...

The system asks for password, I enter it, and it says you are set. But I still cannot get in to send or receive emails.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Just my computer and phone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number,(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My computer would not shut down last night because it said another program was running. Don't know which one was running.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/8/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

Who is your email through?

This is too confusing. Cancel.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

I will submit your cancel request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

I was given a charge for 45 dollars and then another one for 36 dollars. Too confusing and time consuming. I am cancelling this order.