Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email address is. I signed in, box said I needed to sigh…

Customer Question
My email address is***@******.***...

My email address is***@******.***. I signed in, box said I needed to sigh in again with address & password. Did so. Got email from ATT that my email address had been changed. I do not want it changed.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I: have on my Kindle, but ;not recently

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer, a Mac or a Kindle to access your email?
  2. Were you still able to login to your email using your password?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

windows
yes, but I got an email saying my address had been changed. Can you please check and see what it has been changed to or if it has been changed

Thank you for writing back with that information. Unfortunately, I cannot see what you see on your computer. But let us check together (please help me) to verify if the email you got is just a scam or a phishing attack.

Please check the SENDER of that email and tell me the email address of that sender.

This is ridiculous. All I have is a simple question. It should not cost me a lot of money for someone to answer it. I have been on the phone to ATT for 40 minutes and finally got your number. I am about ready to throw the whole computer in the garbage!!!!
Why can I not just talk to a person???????
I am getting extremely frustrated

I am very sorry about your confusion. I understand your confusion but I am just trying to help.

For me to help you, since I do not see what you are seeing, please tell me the SENDER of the email you just mentioned. Can you please check and tell me the SENDER's email address?