Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lost my gmail password and cannot reset. I cannot log onto…

Customer Question
Lost my gmail password...

Lost my gmail password ***** cannot reset

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No... I cannot log onto gmail because it won't accept password ***** went thru the reset password ***** but it says it does not recognize me

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes...code sent to my phone ... after I entered the phone code it asked for another email and sent a code there which I entered... then it said it dod not recognize me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password?

I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

I have entered code they sent to my phone.. then they sent a code to another (not gmial) email which I entered and they accepted and then said they did not recognize me
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

Was this through the gmail account recovery process?

I probably need a gmail technician to reset the account
are you still there? I need to sign off.. I will try again tomorrow
this is taking too long
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

Try this recovery tool: LINK

just takes me to my account...
can't do this tonite... I will try again tomorrow
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

Try it in a private browser window. You will not be signed in there.

I have solved the problem by creating a new account. please close this ticket
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

Because we did not solve the issue here would you like a refund?

please
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

thank you for trying