Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have gmail account in my old phone just got my new phone…

Customer Question
I have gmail account...

I have gmail account in my old phone just got my new phone but couldn’t tranfer the email account to my new phone because I lost the password ***** of my email account, there is any way that I can get my email password ***** and able to transfer my email account to my new phone please

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I tried already but they sent 4 digits password ***** to my old phone numbers with is I no longer had it for 4 years

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I try to remember my phone numbers but I couldn’t remember the whole numbers the last four numbers are 3444

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I currently still have my email working in my old phone now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?