Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My ex wife Angelica has opened up a Craigslist add about me…

Customer Question
My ex wife Angelica...

My ex wife Angelica Wilson has opened up a Craigslist add about me Anthony Verdino. Angelica stated all false and nasty things about me,she stated that I am looking for multiple partners that I do drugs and has even left my phone number on the Craigslist site as well as many sex sites. I have called and left message several times with no help.I would like my name image and phone number to be deleted from all these sites. I will be pressing charges on Angelica Wilson for multiple charges regarding this ...her actions have caused me to lose jobs , depression , anxiety and now started to effect my current relationship with my fiance .my contact number is(###) ###-####or u can contact me on my fiance email***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

[email protected] is the email Angelica is using on these sites

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Changed password ***** Angelica I have called n left messages with Google n craglist sever times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be taken off these sites I don't use social media either my email was only used for buisness .I would like to set up new email but I am not sure how to transfer context from old email to a new one

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. You mentioned a Gmail account that Angelica used -- [email protected] Is that HER email or is that the email that you are CURRENTLY using?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I'm using my cell phone Android Moto z force. Yes***@******.*** is an active email that I do use ,this is my email not Angelica. I have changed passwords multiple times.i want to create a new email n password ***** I'm not sure how to transfer all my personal info n pics

I can help you to move your email data to a new Gmail account, but it will be better if you are using a computer so that I can remotely access it wherein I can directly do the necessary steps while you watch on your screen.

Regarding the posts on CL (craigslist), did she POST your email address there as PART of the ad? Or did she use your email address to post the ad but the email address is NOT posted on the ad?

My email is actually posted in the ad on Craigslist she set up the profile with my email and leaves it on the actual add two people to contact as well as my real phone number
Unfortunately I'm not accessible to a computer is not is not accessible at the moment I've recently moved and it's packed in a box somewhere I'm using the phone at the moment
I would love to have the additional help where you can transport this information for me I'm not sure if you can do it through the phone now

Unfortunately, I cannot remotely access a phone. Remote access only works on computers.

Regarding your CL issues, I believe she created her personal account there and then posted bad ads about you showing your personal information. In this case, your only options are:

1. Report every AD that she posted about you as a violation to privacy. When you make such report, CL will take down the ad. I believe the reporting tool there in the CL ads is at the top of the ad labeled "prohibited". Once you do that, CL hides the ad.
  2. Send a report to CL detailing the problem so that they can take down relevant ads that Angelica posted. Soon, CL will mark Angelica's IP and then she will be banned from using CL ever again using the same device. Here is the link for contacting CL:
    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/contact
    That is for sfbay area. You can use the appropriate area where your ad is listed.
  3. Since this Angelica is doing these to you, it is highly recommended that you change your "changeable" information like your phone number and email address. This is to prevent Angelica from posting your contact information in the future.
  4. In case she posted an ad in dating or sex sites, again , your only option is to use the reporting tool in that particular site. This tool is provided in any community-driven sites to report to site administrators directly since you cannot control Angelica from posting anything. So if you have a new email and phone number, the only information she knew about you that she can post will be your name.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess