Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to get into my gmail. i forgot my answers to my…

Customer Question
Hi , i am...

Hi , i am unable to get into my gmail. i forgot my answers to my questions and my i dont know my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No i used to have my password ***** but i recently got a new laptop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Old number and i dont remember my answers , i made the account a few years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How to reset my password ***** i dont have this problem again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the email provider in question and the email program in use? Please clarify. Thanks.