Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm unable to get in to my gmail account which is. I'm

Customer Question
I'm unable to get...

I'm unable to get in to my gmail account which is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No; I'm having dimentia problems starting and I don't know if that's the problem or what. I've tried numerous times to get into my email acct: dmmappel&gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I had a cell phone # to call but I can't seem to navigate the cell # which is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I'm anxious and frustrated..

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Do you still remember the password ***** your Gmail account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess