Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson,
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

I told you I can't get into gmail, I don't think I can log

Customer Question

I told you I can't get into gmail, I don't think I can log in to any bower, what every, my talblet is set on proffesorself @ Yahoo.com, sent it to my tablet. if you I give to a FFF for your score,
Category: Email
Expert:  Jeevan DSouza replied 4 months ago.

I don't understand. Do you want me to send an email to your Yahoo address? Why?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
because I don't know how to go to any bowers, I can only work with yahoo, second, when I go to yahoo, I can put in my***@******.*** (login) and if you got me a password ***** I have to do is enter it and I am back in to my yahoo account, I understand that, I don't understand a lot of computer stuff. OK

I cannot give you your password. You will have to click on "Forgot my password" and Yahoo will send you a link to reset it..

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
NO Im am unsatify customer, return my money, no question ask right, end this I not going let you run up a bill
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
You can send me msg to my tablet, but you can't send my password ***** my tablet, that stupid...I don't need your service.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I better not see a charge on my creded card, can cancel no questions ask, refund, I want a refund, OK

It is illegal for me to access your password ***** send you your password. Please contact JA and ask for a refund. I do not have your money.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I still rate you FFFbecause you didn't DO WHAT i ASKED
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ANY RESPONSE MUST BE SENT TO***@******.***, that is the only way I get email is off my tablet, not my computer do you understand that !!!! Tell me under stand that
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 4 months ago.

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?