Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email is. I need to go to the he asap. From the wed

Customer Question
My email is***@******.*** Technician's...

My email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I need to go to the he asap

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

From the wed browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I on a time table

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need a ride to the bank

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.