Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to view and respond to messages in my inbox.

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to view and respond to messages in my inbox

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

A web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried online help, i can find the messages, just unable to get them to open in my inbox

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It looks like messages are lost for at least year ago.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Cris, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

What web browser are you using?