Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was on google mail on shared file and I am not sure what…

Customer Question
I was on google...

I was on google mail on shared file and I am not sure what happened but it got deleted. How can I retrieve it?

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser. my internet connection is perfect. I think I deleted it

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I dont think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> it got deleted. How can I retrieve it?

Do you mean a shared file is missing? How was the file shared? On Google Drive? Do you have the link to the missing file?

a shared file. Shared via google drive. I took a screen shot of the shared item and there is a link on the screen shot.
are you there?

Yes, I am waiting for your screenshot and the link. Thanks.

oh here they are, sorry about that

In a remote session, to be reviewing soon. Thanks for your patience.

Can I know who shared the PDF? Are you Dania who shared the file?

i am

Please log on Google Drive to see if the file is still on the server.

i found how to do it. please stop this communication
thank you