Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not sync the two google accounts The first one is and…

Customer Question
I can not sync...

I can not sync the two google accounts The first one is***@******.*** and the second is***@******.***. I can not get the to sync so I can get all my emails with the new account. henry.mattie1212

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

By wifi

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

At first I had tried to reset my pass word and google would not let me. that the reason I created the second account. I tried sync and it did not accept is ither.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

I am ready
I am ready to start you all all ready charge my account and I have not heard from you
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you still able to access your Gmail accounts using a web browser?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Am on window 10
I am on WiFi

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Are you still able to access your Gmail accounts using a web browser? (This is to test your password)