Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Unable to access my email changed my android phone number…

unable to access my email***@******.***...
unable to access my email***@******.*** changed my android phone number and loss access was able to answer security questions ok but my phone number changer and couldn,t get any further help
3/7/2018
FRAN KING

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

have you gone to the yahoo reset website?

That is a paid service and it shows payment failure

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Payment was executed via my chase visa and confirmed by them

Ok maybe an error on our end. I'm sure it will be taken care of shortly

Its giveing me the prompt to offer the service now.

Would you like for me to send over the acceptance prompt?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

Ok not letting me send over. Since you already requested. Can you resubmitted from your side?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
In a le to access YAHOO email camagua***@******.*** answered 2 security questions correctly however phone number changed got no further response

OK . Did you do this reset from phone or web?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
From web

Did you have another email set up to recover from?

its not recognizing the email address of***@******.***

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
email s/b***@******.*** pardon error

And you don't have the same phone number ?

what is the last 4 of the phone number?

FRAN KING

the remote service just came over

Can you provide the last 4 digits of the phone

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
previous phone number(###) ###-####

There isn't any other way to recover the password. You don't have any alternate emails set up in the account

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I tried to sign in to the email even put in a new password ***** the previous phone number is ***** they sent the key code and I no longer have that phone no.

Right. And if they can't verify you by sending the code. They won't let you reset password. If you have no other email set up in yahoo to get the code sent to

Its a security feature for all email providers. So when you set up any email accounts make sure to put in a alternate email for security

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is***@******.***

OK But it will not let me use that, because its not set up in the other account for recovery method.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
in this case I don,t think we will be able to complete this transaction

Sorry I wasn't more help. But There isn't anything else I can do given there is no other feature for a reset other than the phone number. Wish I could have helped more. Thanks Just request a refund from CS. But please don't leave a negative review for my services. Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
will do, have a good day

Thank you

FRAN KING
FRAN KING
FRAN KING, IT