Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't sign on to view aol emails. When I put in my user id…

Customer Question
I can't sign on...

I can't sign on to view aol emails. When I put in my user id name on my desktop windows and put in pass word,, I am told to use another username. I don't have another user name. My user name is***@******.***. I can still get my emails through my Ipad so account seems still valid.windows and pass

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have already reset the password. The password ***** ***** the problem, it is the user name. It tells me to use another and I don't have another one.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 6 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello, Can I help you?