Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am traveling and want access my e-mail accounts from third…

Customer Question
I am traveling and...

I am traveling and want access my e-mail accounts from third party computer

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Why would I want to reset my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just tell me how to retrieve messages

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.