Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got my husband is tablet and I can't remember where I've…

Customer Question
I got my husband...

I got my husband is tablet and I can't remember where I've put his info for his google.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

INTERNET is fine.and I'm on this tablet.do yo have a phonen# ***** can you call me? I'm better at talking to someone. I'm not a whizz typing . my name i carolann B****** at(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about gmail. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is he still signed in?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.