Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a email address I cant get too cos my old recovery #

Customer Question
I have a email...

I have a email address I cant get too cos my old recovery # been shut off so I cant ket account key to get into on my new phone the address is***@******.*** old number is(###) ###-####how can get into it last name on account is Caruso birth date is 04/09/1966

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Don't remember if I had security question and just my new number which is set up to new account***@******.*** #661(###) ###-####now this second phone under this number(###) ###-####and I swear I had thje account on my other phone to this number(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it just trying recover that email thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I got a new number and phone my old number got shut off this my second phone on new number I had my account on first phone..to this number(###) ###-####now it wants account key from my old number and I cant get it(###) ###-####and I need to recover account***@******.***
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago

In this case the trusted number on file is the old number. Really the only way to get that is text your old number in hopes the person on the other end will give you the code.