Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Previously, I could print an email from gmail but, when I…

Previously, I could print...

Previously, I could print an email from gmail but, when I click on the print icon, it only gives me an option to save or cancel. I am using it through chrome. It does the same if I use internet explorer. Please help

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through chrome on my desk top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. Went straight to you!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont know what else is pertenant

3/7/2018
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Are you running Windows 10, or Windows 7 or 8?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer
Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you.
From the printing dialog of Chrome click the Change button and change from Save as PDF to your printer, then it should print instead of saving the file.
Regards
Jins
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how do I get to the printing dialog of chrome?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I sent for secure remote access. Now what?

Hello, sorry for the delay in response. Do you still need help with this issue?

P. Kumar
P. Kumar, Information Systems Manager

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

Please click on the below link. Elsinore client will be downloaded. Double tap on it and we are connected for remote assistance.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3600c8e9-f249-48e1-9770-a20fc265af7f

Thanks,

Kumar

jinsmn
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer