Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am a member of the Sperry Ski Club who uses to send

Customer Question
I am a member...

I am a member of the Sperry Ski Club who uses***@******.*** to send messages to their members via email. Recently I received a message from somebody at Yahoo that I had requested to be "unsubscribed" from Sperry Ski Club. I never did send that request and replied to that email that I had not requested it. I have been trying to get back on the mailing list and received an application from Yahoo but I am confused, they are asking for an email address (I gave mine) and then they are asking for a Password. I don't want to give my personal password ***** my personal email account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.