Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a new computer and i'm trying to move my to my new…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new computer and i'm trying to move my***@******.*** to my new system but my wife opened a new account behan.pathickory.com and now i cannot transfer my old account

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser i think

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No my new account will not let my old account into the current system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to remove***@******.*** removed from my new system so you can add***@******.*** to my new computer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Are you seeing this***@******.*** on a web browser like Chrome,Edge or Firefox ?

Do you know the password ***** your original gmail account ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.