Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I update my g-mail account settings? From my laptop,

Customer Question
How do I update...

How do I update my g-mail account settings?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

From my laptop, on web browser I guess

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have struggled to find my actual 'account settings' to make a difference. This all came up because I got a new laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so Pearl.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 6 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?

Windows 10
NO - thank you
NO

if you get a remote assistance service popup, you may choose to ignore as its an optional service and the popup is generated automatically by the website and not me

i will continue to assist you on chat

which account setting in gmail do you wish to update

No thank you - do not need your assistance any longer!

no problems

Feel free to ask if you have any question.

Thank you