Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my old email address created a new one and a…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my old email address created a new one and a new user and pw but I need my contact list from my old email account listed under lconehead2 can you help me get this list

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Its really important to me to get that list as it has medical contacts

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> lconehead2

is it is the first part of your old email address (before the "@" sign)?

my old email address is as follows lconehead2
sorry can't do that only want to pay the five dollar fee can you help if not cancel the fee

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.
what is your response no further charges I don t want your extra help only want my contact list from aol old email account if you can't do this then cancel my request and send me a note stating you are doing just that
please cancel my request do not want your lack of service and do not charge my card
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!