Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I get a buyer to pay through PayPal? Let's try now.

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a buyer to pay through PayPal?

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok let's try now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Can't remember

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I didn't know how to start

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Which device are you using to access paypal?

Is it a computer, Tablet or phone?