Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email is blocked. Hotmail. Phone and laptop. I tried to…

Customer Question
Hello My email is...

Hello My email is blocked

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to put my information but doesnt work they sent code to my other email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to sign in to my hotmail

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Did you try to reset your Hotmail password?

How can I rest and I can't access to my Email
It's blocked
If you solve my problem will pay the amount
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago

what is the error you get when you try to login to your hotmail?