Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to set up my new printer. Epson XP 410. It is…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to set up my new printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP 410

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

It is just new nistalled and I want to make it work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't remember

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Is the printer already setup (removed from the box and followed the setup process like installing the ink) and ready to connect to your computer?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I am using windows, my printer will be set up tomorrow. I tried, but I cannot get into the internet.
No, thank you, ***** ***** not paying $ 52.00

Thank you for writing back with that information. I can help you with this problem but I recommend using Secure Remote Assistance. I can send you a formal offer for remote access for a minimal fee.

Also, please be informed that you already paid a deposit of $39 to post the question/request. And on top of the $39 will be the extra fee for remote access.

If you think this is not correct, you can request for a refund. Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

If you want to continue, I can send you the formal offer of remote access with the minimal fee.

Best regards,

Jess