Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I use to have an Akron Beacon Journal account but I am not…

Customer Question
I use to have...

I use to have an Akron Beacon Journal account but I am not able to log into it or change my password. My account # was 117333. I would like to be able to sign up for the digital services

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried to log in using my old password ***** didn't work and I was not able to change my password ***** it said that my e-mail was already used on an account but I am not able to work around changing to a new password ***** that account. frustrating

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Just used your response & got ahold of the paper & got it straightened out. Thanks for the input.

Glad to hear you got it sorted!
Pete.