Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had to buy a,New kindle and need to transfer my emails and…

Customer Question
I had to buy...

I had to buy a,New kindle and need to transfer my emails and etc. I can't remember where I wrote my password. Can't do anything with out it. At 82 two I have trouble knowing what went on yesterday. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Had to start a new email account on my new kindle and there are other things they say I can transfer because of email

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I hope a phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Who is your email through?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.