Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't have a medical question. I am trying to access my…

Customer Question
I don't have a...

I don't have a medical question. I am trying to access my email so I can read and send emails.

Technician's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

This is absolutely silly. Why would I see a doctor about aol?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

What exactly is the issue you are facing while accessing your email?