Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can no longer use my e mail acct. when I reset my password…

Customer Question
Can no longer use...

Can no longer use my e mail acct. when I reset my password *****’s either been used before or it’s an incorrect password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I answer them all correctly. I was on the phone with Apple for over one hour and still couldn’t be fixed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I also have a dell computer and cannot get connected to the internet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this what email you are unable to login to?