Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Its not an email problem I own saildarwin business and the…

Customer Question
Its not an email...

Its not an email problem I own saildarwin business and the person who looked after our facebook page has left the company and I can not get access t the facebook account for saildarwin

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No i do not know the meail address assoicated with the facebook page saildarwin

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson

So this is going to be hard to take, but they have all of the control. You need to make amends.

I do not who they are. Evan if I just new the email account assoicated with the facebook page I could sort it out
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 5 months ago

In that case you could give this a go: LINK