Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Where do I find e-mail contact lists. Not lost, looking for…

Customer Question
Where do I find...

Where do I find e-mail contact lists

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Not lost, looking for marketing leads

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Where do i find the all mail tab,this is where all is archived???

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there such a contact e-mail

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your gmail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

This will depend on 'how' you are accessing that gmail and on what type of device.

And yes, there is a contact list for gmail if you added them/emailed them before.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?