Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lost password. I did however it decided i had used the same…

Customer Question
Lost password Technician's Assistant:...

Lost password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I did however it decided i had used the same phone number to seure another site.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just connect to***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/6/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your gmail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

NO RIGHT NOW I JUST NEED TO RECOVER MY PASSWORD ***** DWDARRACH

Please answer the questions i sent to continue.

K ITS A TOSHIBA RUNNING 8.1 ON GMAIL format

I am asking because on your account, you used to have a tablet attached to it you could get a code on.

But, now it is greyed out.

There is this number for yours

•••) •••-••73

Do you still have access to that number?

If not, we may be able to 'reveal' it without resetting depending on what browser your use to go to gmail.com, but there are no other backup methods

that you have in place other than those.

What password ***** you 'think' it was before so i can see if it prompts another recovery?

22Pacfica24 is what i thought the password ***** be

Please answer all questions.

There is this number for yours

•••) •••-••73

If not, we may be able to 'reveal' it without resetting depending on what browser your used.

Did you use chrome/firefox/internet explorer etc to go to gmail.com if you dont have access to that number any more.

Hi, can you tell me if you need anything further for this issue so we can wrap it up today?