Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get in to my google spreadsheets.i don't know my

Customer Question
I cant get in...

I cant get in to my google spreadsheets.i don't know my password.my email is open on my doc but i cant open sheets. i went thru all the steps of trying to change password ***** they said they will answer in 3-5 business days,but i need it for work asap!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No.to complicate matters my on;y other device,my phone ,is suffering from water trauma

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It seems my phone was my inaccessible phone, i answered security q but it didn't help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant think of what else

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What exact error message do you get when trying open the Google spreadsheet, or what is the symptom in details if no error message shown? Thanks.

I'm signed out i cant get in bc i don't know password *****'ve gone thru all the steps to reset and i finally got a message that they r reviewing and they'll let me know in 3-5 days
are you there?
because I'm waiting by the computer.should i leave?

I am here, waiting for your computer type...

I'm sorry, what r u waiting for?
its a mac
I'm really not trying to be rude,i guess i don't know how this works, i thought we type back and forth unti this is resolved are you working on it? thinking? waiting?

I am so sorry, my last message was intended for another customer who was connecting to my via remote desktop.

For your issue, I still need to see a screenshot for review.

If you don't know how to make a screenshot, please check HERE.

screenshot of what?

> I cant get in to my google spreadsheets

A screenshot of this please.

it asks for password ,why do u need a screenshot?

Okay, if it is a pure password ***** lets try Google Account Recovery from HERE. Please try it yourself just ONCE, and let me know how it goes. If failed, please advise the questions asked by Google. Thanks.

I did this a number of times, and answers all their questions, went through their whole proccess, they asked me for another email I could access and then they said that it will take three to five business days, they are reviewing my case. I need to speed the process up though because I need my Google spreadsheets for work

If you could list the questions in sequence (the order is important), and let me know how you answered, I may help you review the condition. Please do NOT give your answers here, just choose A, B or C for each answer. Thanks.

A. accurate answer given.

B. uncertain answer given.

C. don't know, skipped to the next

i think this is the order
1)previous remembered password-A
2)then they asked to text code to phone i said i don't have phone(C)
3) mothers maiden name -A
4)email that i have access to-A

As far as you remember, do you have a recovery email address on file (of course for this account to be recovered)?

I don't think so( but I have another email adress)

Dear customer, if this is the case, I am regret to tell you that account is unlikely to be recovered due to lack of essential info to proof your previous ownership - the phone was not accessible and no recovery email on file.