Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot send using my email address. Callme on my phone as i…

Customer Question
Cannot send using my...

Cannot send using my email address

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

Please callme on my phone as i am basically computer challangsd! (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Please call my phone number so you can help me

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/6/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What email account are you using -- Yahoo Mail? Gmail? AOL? Hotmail? or ISP-provided?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess