Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a mac, my boyfriend stole my cellphone and i can't…

Customer Question
I have a mac...

I have a mac, my boyfriend stole my cellphone and i can't get into my email "*****@******.***" because of him, can you help? all i have is a home line to call

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I dont even have an apple id because i dont pay for music and i dont have a cellphone so i'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Can you give me a 1800 help number or something ill call off my house phone to verify my identity

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I deleted all the account info of mine off the computer because i want to reset the passwords myself and he still is logged into all my accounts including airbnb on a cellphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really i just need help thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean you need to reset the password ***** you Gmail address but no longer have access to you phone number registered on file with the email address?

Thanks for your clarification. The following questions and hints might be personal, do you mind to request a phone call from your side? It is not recommended to disclose the info here as all discussion on this page is publicly visible on the Internet. Please be aware a phone call needs an extra, fixed charge. Please advise. Thanks.