Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

MAIL" WILL NOT OPEN? nEVER HAD A PROBLEM UNTIL THE LAST FEW…

Customer Question
Quot;MAIL" WILL NOT OPEN...

Quot;MAIL" WILL NOT OPEN? nEVER HAD A PROBLEM UNTIL THE LAST FEW DAYS.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

YAHOO.COM

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

WEB BROWSER

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

"eVERYTHING i CA REMOTELY THINK OF??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

THIS HAS HAPPENED IN THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS. nEVER HAD AN ISSUE LIKE THIS To DEal with. E-mail will not open. All of the addresses I tried to enter didn't work either.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/6/2018
Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Which operating system is there on your computer? (Windows 7, 8 , 10 etc)