Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have two. One is old and it is associated with my apple…

Customer Question
I have two....

I have two. One is old and it is associated with my apple account. The other is the one I use. The one i am trying to sign into is...***@******.***. It will not let me sign in without creating a new pass word. this has been happening for two weeks.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed it two weeks ago because it would not accept the password ***** had had for years. It worked on my phone but when i tried to access email from the computer it required i change it again so i changed it again yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

After I changed the password ***** first, my phone would not open without my putting in that pass word. After a week or so, that stopped and i could just open my phone by pushing the home button. Then, a week or so later, while sending a text the phone shut down and required a code. My husband and I took it to Knoxville Tennessee to the apple store and they helped me re-set it. The phone is fine but i still cannot use the nursepam email. The other email account is***@******.***.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/6/2018
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you currently able to receive text messages at your phone number ending in 65 ?

If so, may I have the full 10 digit number please?

that phone number is ***** husbands,(###) ###-#### My number is(###) ###-####

Thank you. His number is ***** one on file.

A text message containing a 6 digit code that begins with G-

was just sent to his phone. Please send me the code as soon as possible.

*The code is not a password

No. Would you j refund the $5.00. I will take it to the store!!!!!!

The code is needed to reset the password ***** you can get in to the account.

Do you have access to that phone now?

298919
I dont understand this process. I need help now and can take it to the store if necessary. I do not want to wait 24 hours and I will not pay 39.00 for extra support. Please refund my $5.00 and I will seek help at the Apple store.
No.