Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Google account according to an email will be terminated.

Customer Question
My Google account according...

My Google account according to an email will be terminated. This is not my wish.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

G mail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sending an email not to terminate but getting the same reply

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/6/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

This email is a scam and not sent by Google, there have been a lot of these going around lately, your account will not be terminated. Do not reply to that email or click any links and that email, just delete it and you will be fine. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.